More lift questions

Hi all,
Sorry about the last post, my wife was typing while I was ranting!
Ok, here is my question.
I put on my new leaf springs, they have a 4" lift, and dummy me can't
remember if the steering arms go above or below the springs.
If the go above, how do I get the axle to bolt up to the springs, as right
now they are about 3" above the springs. The axle is now "resting" by the
steering arms, which are on the springs. I was thinking, should I jack up
the spring enough to put on the ubolts? In my head this seems to work, but I
still don't know about the steering.

Everyone out there with a 4" suspension lift, does your steering arms look
really spread out now? OH, does your tie rods sit under or over on the wheel
side. Let's see if I can word this another way, Is the castle nut on top? or
on the bottom?
Matt Sopher