hydraulic pump

       >About your belt driven hydraulic pump, what type of pump is
       it?  I have
       been looking for an electric clutched hydraulic pump.  If thats
        what yours
       is would you be interested in selling it
       >Ekelmann
       The pump I have does not have a clutch on it. It is very small
       less volume than a power steering pump, may be about the size
       of the air pump.
       My plan is to mount it on a piece of wood and drive it with a
       old washing machine motor.   this way I can check it out and
       get it working.
       I would think that other pumps might be available at Norther
       Hydraulic.   Maybe a log spliter type pump may be real simular.
         I have yet to
       play around with it.   The rams are pretty cool they extend
       over 3 feet.  When I get the system going I want to mount it
       where the air pump was.
       Maybe even run some Hydraulic lines in the back.   Now I need
       to find other accessorys which will run of the hydraulic fluid
       besides the ram.