tranny woes fixes

Reapers
   I rebuilt my tranny last night so that it can go back into Ugky
today. I reasemble the entire innards and reinstalled the pump then
found an E-clip that I left out that goes on the end of the output
shaft! DUHT! So I had to pull the pump again and the clutch packs so
that I can get to the rear shaft. Then reinstall.
   I installed the drain in my pan also. I looked over the interior of
the tranny before making my selection of where to put it. I decided that
the area right behind the gear shift levers would be a good spot as
there is no valve boy there to interfer with anything. Well, silly me
didn't install the filter first and the nut of the drain plug hits the
edge of the filter! Oh, well, it's in now.
   Here is a FYI. The rear coolant line nipple is the input to the
tranny and the front coolant line is the output. This is for those of
you wondering about moving, adding a cooler.

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810