Re: T-cases

Joe-

Such a beast does exist, there was an article on it in the Sept. 98 Petersen's
mag. It's built by Brabnod Mountain Gear and is actually designed to go
between the tranny and transfer case. The designer used to design big truck
trannies. It is shifted with pneumatic actuators just like a big truck, so you
need on baord air.
Here are the ratios:

Deep under       3.258:1
Second under     2.575:1
Direct               1:1
OD                 .79:1

And the whle thing fits in a package just 14" long. What's the down side, you
say? $3500.

Jeff