Tranny for 345 wanted

Hello all you in binder-land.  I have been following the
list for many months after purchasing a 1965 Scout 800.  Now
have the chassis out from under it and plan to remove the
196 engine and replace with a 345.  If anyone is interested
in the 196, which seems to be in pretty good running
condition, and the transmission, contact me.  Would sell it
pretty cheap, like almost free.

Anybody have a tranny for a 345 for sale?

David Willmon
dwillmo@domain.elided