Re: Landry's V345A For Sale

I think it should be mentioned (and I believe that Hofstetter will back me
up on this) that John's was the cleanest, prettiest IH V8 I'd ever seen.
Every nook & cranny clean & meticulously painted.

In fact, if I'm not mistaken, one of us used his air cleaner cover for a
dinner plate one night when we were running short.

Didn't you win "prettiest engine" or some such at Tulare last year, John?
Or am I just recalling idle chatter from amongst the judges -- bemoaning the
fact that you had entered as "display only"?

Bill Thebert