Difficulty Level

Today I found out my track coach has a Scout Traveler. (Amazing how they
just pop up out of nowhere). Anyway he noticed my "International Trucks"
key chain and we got talking IH. Turns out his traveler has been parked
since 81 when he had an accident. He just aquired a new rust free body
(not sure if it is steel or glass). Truck has a 304 and t19, and is also
two wheel drive. After talking a while longer he asks me if I would be
interested in fixing up the Scout for him this summer (a paid job of
course). My question is what would the difficulty level be on a body
swap and 4 wheel drive conversion. He said he has a lift of some kind to
do the body swap. He said the engine was running great when parked
(about 100k on it), I said if you change all the fluids, do a very
complete tune up, and put some fresh gas in the tank it should fire
right up. Any opinions on this? Anyway, advice on any of these projects
would be greatly appreciated, as I would love to do something that I
enjoy and make money doing it at the same time, but do not want to get
into something that is way over my head.

David Nuenke
76 Scout II Spirit (plan to pick up 5/1)