Knuckles n' Spindles

Yesterday I said I'd convert to disc brakes on a T'all by using Chevy
knuckles/spindles and parts from a few other sources.

I just re-read the BinderBulletin article on converting a '73 1110 T'all
to discs.. and it states the T'all used 6-stud spindles like Chevy does.

I also recall Darrel Kline used an 8-stud knuckle from an IH 150 pickup
- which use the flat-top knuckles that are handy for a cross-over, high
clearance, steering conversion.

Anyone know which vehicle got what?  Apparently the 1/2T Travelall used
the 6-stud, and we know the Scout II used 8-stud spindles with disc
brakes.. did Darrel get his knuckles from a "heavy half" or a 3/4T
pickup perhaps?  did *they* use the 8-stud spindles?

Just curious..

-Tom