Re: The Possesed

Rik DesJardin wrote:

> running.  Every auto shifter position does absolutely nothing;no change in
> engine sounds, no little bump, no feeling of any binding.  I just sit there
> with the pitter patter of the valve train revving up so I can see the new
> tach move "what a thrill".

Welcome to MY world, Rik!  At least you haven't R&R'd the transmission 3
times and still get that.. (yes folks, I put it back together this week
and NOTHING).. yet MORE parts should be here today, and out comes the
motor again tomorrow... SOMEDAY I'll get to drive my racer..

I *did* just get the truss and shock material.. 1.5x1.5x3/16 for the
shock towers, and some 4"x1/4" flat.  2"x1/4" for the truss.

10' of steel fits nicely against the dash pad, rests between the rollbar
and the quarters, sits on the front bench and tailgate, and *just* pokes
out the back of the soft-top.

Even if it NEVER moves, the racer should at least be impressive parked
in the driveway..

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout