Re: Vibration

>Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 15:04:43 -0700 >From: J Grammer >Subject: Vibin'
Ken > > >What Allan said, classic symptom. If you want to check it out
first, rotate >your tires. Bet the vibration moves too ;) > >Jim  Thanks
Allan, Steve and Jim, I didn't think it was tire balance as there wasn't
a problem when the axles/tires were on the Scout.  But, I'll rotate the
tires and check it out.  Hopefully tomorrow.  I sure hope that is the
problem. More later.   Glad you are all recovering from the excessive off
topic disease! Ken