Re: Hofs' parcel compartment security and the ITEC plant tour

on 8/2/03 3:57 PM, J Grammer at jim@domain.elided wrote:

> Sometime next year(if I'm lucky) I will likely
> have the 1210's glove box lock available with a known good key. If you're
> in more of a hurry than that, I'm sure we can work something out ;) What's
> up? Last I knew you didn't have a T-all in your stable....

I bought a CVI type console from Howard, and he says that a good lock for it
is the T'all glove box lock. No hurry at all. Joel is storing the box for me
probably until Shoshone next Spring.

Thanks for the offer, I accept.

Thanks also for the thoughts on the factory tour. I guess I better go, it
sounds too good to miss.

John