Re: more on the panel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan Ericson" <lowvolt@domain.elided>
To: "Jim or Ginger Aos" <jaos@domain.elided>; "Ryan Moore"
<baradium@domain.elided>; "ihc-digest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 22:56
Subject: Re: more on the panel

<snip>

> Ryan-
>
> If you expect your scout to help your fleet multiply, be sure and keep the
> u-joints greased. The driveshafts work a lot better when they get proper
> attention.

<snip>
> -Allan

On another note...  it'll be stored at a place which already has a lot of
IH's there, most don't run, but they are also planned to run eventually. So
maybe the panel can multiply with those other IH's too... although I guess
it'll be anyone's guess as to who gets the offspring...

Here's a link to the pictures and description from when it was on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2427087748&category=31846

Would have posted sooner, but no one really seemed all that interested in
seeing it until now so I didn't...

Afton is a good distance away (as I mentioned before 5.5 or 6 hours), but
this was something I had a really hard time passing up...

-Ryan

---