[ihc] SV engine balance

Flywheels are all the same--except for the four cylinders, which are
neutral balanced. The balance differences (266/304, and 345/392 are taken
care of in the crank counterweights.

Greg
Greg, does this mean that the SV motors are *both* 'internally' and 'externally' balanced? This is something I've suspected every time the question comes up. After all, we know the flywheels interchange amongst the V-8's, and they are obviously counterweighted(as is the 'damper' on the front of the crank). What's doing what in this system?

Thanks,

Jim