[ihc] Joels Trav top

Joel,

I took care of my top problems in a rather different way. I haven't been
following along here for a bit and missed what physical damage you have.
What I did on my rather worn roof, truck was from Cal. desert originally,
was to sand it down to rough it up. I then used 3M undercoating, the best I
have found. It dries fast and is very, very durable and it lacks the long
term stink of cheaper brands. I let it dry out during daily use for a couple
of months and then taped things off and shot two coats of Dupont clear coat
on it. Without the clear it dulls out I about a year in this
climate.Northern Minnesota. The same theory here works good on rocker
panels, lower quarters, etc.even shot my mirrors. Sending the best pic I
have showing roof. Will send to anyone else who's interested as I have never
seen pics posted on the digest. Just a thought. Worked for me. Has held up
well for about six years.   Garry