Re: [ihc] Fog/Driving Light Control (Eureka) and LEDs

On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 07:56  AM, Allan Ericson wrote:

If you have found a source that has the various socket bases for the
conversion, I'm very interested, but have never taken the time to look
for
them. We could make up a few hundred LED bulbs that were specific to
the IH
application and distribute them through the light line dealers.

Allan,

While at the Nationals, I talked to Mike Eppinger about his coming out
with a line of LED replacement units for tail and parking lights. He
seemed interested in pursuing the idea.

Dont know if hes looked at it further, or not.  I dont have Mikes
e-mail address to ask him.

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs