Re: [ihc] Brake Questions-Scout Diesel Hybrid

GREAT!  Now I am starting to figure out a bit more of what I need to know to
make this whole thing work!

So, I got a general feeling that people think there isn't a really good way
to have the disc/drum set-up without a power booster, right?

Just looking for a bit of confirmation, before I tear up what I have, and
what was a system that apparently worked fine for 6 years before having a
problem.  Just trying to check all of my alternatives first!!!

And the last two questions along these lines-does a proportioning valve work
with non-power brakes???

And what are the blocks called that are used as "splitters" when one line
runs to the rear of the truck, then splits that one line into two to run to
both rear wheels?  Is this a combination valve?  Or does it have some other
name?

Thanks!

Michael