Re: [ihc] My Christmas Present

on 1/3/04 9:15 PM, DeepSouthScouts@domain.elided at DeepSouthScouts@domain.elided wrote:

> This one was mid range on the price, with lots of features,
> and has the 120 VAC interface that I want for max portability.
> Ill have a complete review in a month or two.
>

> Mike Toney

Hey Mike,

I promised my review just after I got my machine about 6 months ago. Still
not forthcoming. Hope you do better than I. However, in my defense, I did do
a review on the welding cart I bought from Harbor Freight. <sg>

I bought the 115V Lincoln for exactly the same reasons that you did.
Portability!

I have a 200 amp stick welder for the heavy duty stuff. It and I are getting
ancient together, but we both still do pretty good work. <g>

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs