[ihc] Shop size and Shop envy

Well, well,
      Here I am pondering the windfall of having a HUGE shop enough to
actually get a truck into.  When my folks built their house out in the
toolies east of Tucson we had a bunch of cubes of extra block.  After
building a guest house, Dad asks me if I want a garage/shop.  After
measuring the Scout, the shop is 12x20.  Well, 12x20 is not even wide
enough to open the doors on the truck once I pull in, so the 'garage'
quickly became a workshop and after 9 years of buying equipment and tools I
have barely enough room in there to change my mind.  To think some actually
have the truck or plural or even a trailer INSIDE?  Wow, the thought.

signed,
Green in Tucson,
JoelB