Re: [ihc] Carry a spare hub?

Joel M Brodsky wrote:

If you had to carried a spare hub, is there one type that can be adapted
fit any other in the field?
ie:, if I carry a selectro, can I put it on in place of the auto, or the
dualmatic, or the manual?
What about carry a manual and replace the others?

Joel, I carry just a hub-lock assembly as my trail spare. I used to carry a Warn (stock) hub-lock to replace my broken Selectros when they'd go. Now I run Warns on the Scout (same wheel hubs) and carry a Warn in the toolbox for a spare, too.