Re: [ihc] Hofs following my Lead

on 3/8/04 12:46 PM, Tom Mandera at tsm1@domain.elided wrote:

> I started going to RMIHR in '98, and I didn't win my class until '03,
> after changing what I brought a few times, I finally found a class with
> no other vehicles in it. :D
>
> Ironically, shortly before the ~900mile 392 quit on me, she had just
> finished saying something about how "Gee, when you're towing MY Scout to
> RMIHR, everything goes fine.. it's just when you tow YOUR stuff that
> things go so badly"..
>
> I warned her about chickens, eggs, and hatching.. :D
>
> Shoot.. it's early March.. I need to be getting ready for RMIHR..
> there's much to do!

Rocky Mountain is our favorite show, but the altitude is hard on both of us,
so we're going to pass this year. Going to miss that pig! And seeing the
guys that we only see at Salida, and driving somebody else's Scout in the
races, but ....

Are you going to be at Northwest? Altitude is not a problem there and it
should be really interesting with the new place and the new leadership
putting it together. We're planning on doing it. Probably no Scout
considering the cost of gas.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs