RE: [ihc] Pics of the rock fix on my torn out spring mount, Don't take this for granite

I used to tell my oldest (who used to race), "It's easy, just go faster than
everyone else." He never seemed to appreciate my wisdom...

> quick blow-out or the axle housing breaks in half (which, BTW, I *have*
> done).

Uh, huh. See??

> Of course, mostly, I was trying to cover for Hofs, just in case
> Oldtimers was setting in, and he neglected some safety steps. :D

Turns out just the opposite, doesn't it? It's funny how folks in general
tend to be more cautious as they get older, when it's really the young ones
who have more to lose, at least in terms of potential years left to them.
It's like they... that is the younger ones, they... (wait for it), it's like
they... Take Things For Granite! (Thanks John H. - I'm still laughing on
that one.)

> Tom Mandera, Helena MT
> Aged beyond his 27 years.. :D

May you continue thus, for many more to come. -John A.

---