[ihc] IHWR Tulare

Hard to believe, but the Western Regionals are a scant 2 weeks away. I'll be
there with the same rusty Travelall as last year ;)

I know your truck's not quite 'done', and gas is stupidly expensive, but
just come anyway!

The Bindertown IH-BQ(think big-a** grille on wheels)will make its 2nd
appearance this year. The plan is to be there early enough on Friday to get
the fire ready for cooking by about 6:00PM. Bring stuff to burn for dinner
Fri and/or Sat. Donations of firewood are gratefully accepted!

Jim