RE: [ihc] RE: Herm buddy

Chubbies, Ferds, Studes, you name it. Even IH's(T-2 IIRC) :)

The o/d unit is basically the same for them all, fitment details prolly vary
some depending on which tranny they're mated to. I expect a 'spud shaft'
adapter was used to adapt to the D20, just not sure if there are pertinent
differences between the Ferd and Scout D20 requiring different parts for the
o/d install. Pretty good rundown here:
http://www.hydratech.com/pctc/Public_Documents/bwwiring.pdf

More pics of the guts:
http://www.hydratech.com/pctc/Public_Documents/bwrebuild.pdf

The cable locks out the shift function of the o/d unit, which with OEM
wiring was automatic(governer controlled solenoid). Hence the term
'electric' overdrive.

I like them enough to have amassed 4 T-2's, naturally none of them are in
trucks at the moment ;(

Jim