[ihc] This Fine Place

Due to a series of unfortunate events, I've been "offline" for the past
couple of days. Getting it all back together this evening, I hit "send and
receive", and was pleased to note I had almost as many posts from this
digest as I had spam and junk mail... That was the first cool thing. The
second was sitting down and catching up on the flow of the list, and getting
to read all your posts in one big dose. (I'm in front of the computer all
day, so normally I read a little at a time.) I don't know if the past few
days have been exceptional, or if it just seems that way due to the number
of messages I just read, but I have to say: this is a *fine* place, and you
are all *fine* people. I truly enjoy being here. So, uh... Thanks. That's
all. ~John A.
---