Re: [ihc] Help

Okay then. Ryan you'd be amazed at how many narrow
minded people I know that are die hard IH(not CaseIH)
fans that gave me grief when I started working there.
Never mind that IH was bought out 20 years ago and
CNH(Case New Holland, which is what they're calling
themselves this month) is seeming to go down the
drain.

Not really sure how that narrows it down a lot? Could
be an L, R, S series, K or KB, or something old like
an A, B, C, or D series.

Come to think of it, if I get that way, i need to make
a stop. I think I found a KB sitting in a shed.......

Mark