Re: [ihc] Scout for sale

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Cc: "ihc-digest Digest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 19:52
Subject: Re: [ihc] Scout for sale
<snip>
>. At the time, however, what I wanted
> was a turbo on my 196.
>
> John

I'd also like to say that what *I'd* like is a turbocharger set up for
altitude compensation.  Forget about added power, that can reduce life, but
if you bring manifold pressure up to that which it'd get at ISA standard
atmosphere (29.92" HG), then you get more power at higher altitudes *and*
don't have to rejet when you have large altitude changes!

-Ryan

---