[ihc] Tom's photos

On Sep 13, 2004, at 8:00 AM, Tom Harais wrote:

Yep, I had that trouble too following my own link. I've never shared photos
at a public domain before, and it was late Thursday when I posted that. But
now, I think I've made the folder public to anyone, so you can all take a
look. Just "click" on the album called "IH Sightings" and both photos I
referred to are there.

http://photos.yahoo.com/tjhemh <http://photos.yahoo.com/tjhemh>

Tom H.,
'76 Traveler
Tom,

Your cell phone takes the art of photography to a new low.

Not that you didn't know that already.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline