Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:05:54 -0700
From: "hofs" <hofs@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Mildew, moss, and buckaroos.

> Remember you weather wenie, I had to tell John H. what
> mildew on his top was.  Never seen it at his age,
> which is even greater than my age.
>
> Steve

Obviously though, by his own admission, Steve gathers more fungi than I,
regardless of age. The old saying about a rolling
stone gathers no moss, (not a fungus) must not always hold since I don't
roll much and still am not particularly mossy. <g>

By the way, we've been here in Elko now for two weeks and we've had the
best time you could possibly have. We've been
adopted by an old "Buckaroo" who owns this RV Park and he has taken us on
backcountry tour after backcountry tour.
Wonderful trips with magnificent fall color.

Plus the grand old guy has dozens of stories about the characters from
his past as a buckaroo. By the way, he says that
anybody can be a cowboy, but buckaroos are the real thing.

Weather forecast is for this Indian Summer to end, so maybe we'll move
on.

John

Now includes pop-up blocker!