RE: [ihc] Valve Cover Gaskets - What Else?

Paint them ;) And anything else you remove in the process that should be
red. If the truck has an AIR system, I usually bend the the injection
manifold out about an inch so the valve covers can actually be removed
without hitting the rockers. Fair warning, the tubes can break if they're
rotten.

Jim