RE: [ihc] 6 door school bus Travelall on e-bay.

## >> You're right, 4 doors, and it compares very closely to the Springfield
## >> ambulances in Crismon.
## >> It's been on eBay 2x now, and he's come down pretty far on his price.
## >> I was looking at it for my Rocinante; I'm working on a week or two
## >> journey to clear my head and get out, and I figured buying an
## >> old IH in
## >> the West somewhere would be a good start.  :-)
## >> Anyway, from talking to him, it sounds like a neat rig.  But I don't
## >> believe he's really had it on the highway, or put too many
## >> miles on it,
## >> so I'm not sure how ready to go it is.
## >> He also has a '76 Ford 4x4 van with a 460 and a C6 up right now.
## >> Best,
## >> JOel
## >>
## >> Ok Joel, you got me, I had to search for it.  WTH did we do before the
## >> internet?  My kids will never know.
## >>
## >> I will have to find that book.
## >>
## >> Buy it and swing by my house on your way back east.  Break
## >> some (little)
## >> stuff on the way so we have something to fix.

if you pick up one of those trucks, you oughtta swing by *here* too while
you're in the area.  the place is only 560 miles from us, that's just a hop,
skip, and jump really.  +)

we haven't got a huge stockpile of tools here at the house, but the Auto
Pride Shop is just up the street for anything we don't have tools for, if
something serious does end up needing attention.

we'd sure like to see you if you do get the chance.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However; Don't take *my* word for it,
check it yourself.
"I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one
behind." - General George S. Patton