RE: Re[2]: [ihc]...property rights

Yikes!

You're absolutely right of course.  My mind was obviously clouded by the
emotions that the discussion had brought out in me.  I'm just a little too
close to this issue from personal experience and still a bit paranoid about
it.

I was thinking as I wrote that quote, that someone would challenge me on
it's relevance because the theme of "Animal Farm" was anti-communism.  It
was not really about property rights.  But what I was trying to address was
Ken's question as to what drives some people to seek control over others.
And I had said that I thought it was the nature of the beast.

And they say that the mind is the second thing to go.............

Tom H., '76 Traveler