Alfa's are Art

"Art produces ugly things which frequently become more beautiful with
time. Fashion, on the other hand, produces beautiful things which always
become ugly with time." (Jean Cocteau)

I couldn't help but think of some of the Alfa designs that I didn't like
at first but have grown on me: Alfetta GTV/GTV6 and Milano.

The only Alfa that leaves me cold is the 164, which reminds me of a
similar era Acura Legend. I don't hate it, it just doesn't make an
impression on me. Maybe in 10 years I'll learn to appreciate them.

Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO
69 Berlina
69 Spider Jr.