Milano/75 production numbers

I'm still confused here.  Please un-confuse me, John.  It was my
understanding from your previous posts on the subject that there were
~9000  2.5 V6 75s and Milanos built.  In your recent posts on the
subject you refer to 4146 2.5 "Milanos" built for the USA in '86-'88.
This makes sense.  I'm confused about 3.0 models, however.  It has
always been my understanding that there were 883 3.0 75/Milanos
built, total.  But in the recent post you indicate that that is the
number of Milano Verdes built for the USA.  If so, what's the total
number of 3.0 75/Milanos?  If not, what's the number of 3.0's that
came to the USA as Milano Verdes?

Thanks,
Joe (confused in Pittsburgh)