Winter Help

Have a 78 Spider.  Installed new radio with no provblem except the heater
blower fan quit.  When I checked the rocker switch, it fell apart.  The Haynes
Manual I have doesn't mention any how to on this.  I suspect the motor burned
out since a new switch. was installed.  Tips on trouble shooting and replacing
the fan so I can enjoy this car in winter?

Thanks,  John McCall