S cam timing marks

Hi all,
 I'm trying to fins the timing marks on the S cams in my 2.5.  They don't have the clear notches the stock cam does.  As near as I can tell, on the driver's bank there is a flat cut in one of the bearing surfaces that should be centered on the mark on the cam cap.  The passenger
side is a mystery I can't find any marks on the journal to match up with the cap.  The adjacent lobe looks like it's supposed to line up with the cam cap mark but that seems kind of hanky.  Driver and passenger side refer to the US locations.

Thanks,
Suhas