GTV 6 Exhaust hardware/competition header questions

Dear All:

Two Questions:

1.  I am removing the exhaust system on my gtv 6.  I
have gotten all the hardware loose except for the
bolts holding the passenger side exhaust manifold to
the downpipe on that side.  There is a spacer on each
bolt that I can't budge.  I've been soaking it with
penetrating oil.  Does anyone know how these spacers
are secured?  I have tried hitting the bolts with a
hammer to free them.  Any suggestions?

2.  Also, I am going to replace the stock manifolds
with competition headers.  Has anyone who has these
headers noticed a significant Horsepower increase?  If
so, how much.  How reliable have the headers been?
Any trouble with cracks, leaks?

Thanks.  John, Arlington, VA
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/