Hope This Dues Thread Hasn't Died Completely Yet ...

Well, behind as I am in reading, this did it for me. I'm making my reservations for the convention! If Fred says the STUFF will hit the fan, then by golly, THAT'S worth $60 all by itself! :-)

Tom
Seattle
10123 (no convention)
11615 (maybe convention bound)

PS - We're organizing a "run down the coast to the convention." We've talked with NWARC, AROO, DSARC, and ARA so far and there seems to be some good amount of interest. Stay tuned for more details!