European Car Magazine & Milano articles...

In the (IIRC) 11/01 issue of EC, it mentioned that, above and beyond the
coverage given the three Milanos Verde in the print version of the magazine,
in the online version was expanded coverage of a (IIRC) twin-turbo Milano. I
went to look online for it, but saw zero, zip, zilch, nada.

As I was skimming through that issue of EC, it dawned on me to ask if any
Digesti had, in fact, seen the article on the twin turbo Milano and if so,
could they post a link?

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla