RE: spider visor droop

> The best solution is to find a new visor that is not beyond the tightening
or
> drilling methods, because if yours is that gone, the vinyl material is
about
> to 1) split open at the weld and 2) disintegrate on the sunny side.

Or just remove the damn things altogether.

The last time the visors drooped in my Spider was in the middle of the
downhill at Lime Rock many, many years ago.  Of course in the downhill you
need to look 'up' to see where you're supposed to be going, and having a big
black visor right in your line of sight doesn't make negotiating an already
challenging corner any easier.

The visors in the Spider came off in the pits after that run, and I have
never missed them.

bs