Stolen Alfa GTV in Minnesota

Our local chapter president in KC received this today.  I know nothing about
it but what it says in the e-mail, but if it was stolen, then we should be on
the lookout for it.

John Justus

Greetings

I am referred to your web page by Shayna @ AROC-National.
My brother owns a very dear 1973 organ/red GTV-2000 with a big
serpent sign on it's hood.

The car was stolen from the parking lot of his apartment on late Saturday
night
(06/22/02).

Even though we have filed with the police as a stolen car
and have a report and given all
the information to them, but when u have to spell Alfa for an
officer, u realize there may not be a whole lot of hope.

We thought it would be best to get the word around
nationally and ask Alfa Owners for help to c. if they
can track the dear.

I appreciate any help or thought u may have.

My brother lives in Minneapolis, MN
His number is 612-920-9282
My number is 918-850-4222

Thank u for your help and input.