September Velocissima is now online!

Hello friends -

Were one to think that, now that summer's waning, there will be fewer Alfa
Owners of New England events in which to participate, one would have to
think again -- we're just hitting our stride!  Find out what's happening
when you check out the September edition of our newsletter Velocissima, now
online at http://www.velocissima.com.  In this issue:

* Hot Times In Loudon - Story, photos, and a video clip
    from the August 3rd gathering at the New Hampshire
    Vintage Celebration
* Events
  - Vintage Festival at Lime Rock on Labor Day
  - AONE Annual Caravan to the Castle Hill Concours
      dElegance scheduled for September 22nd
  - Pasta Fazoom - the fourth annual Italian Car Cruise
      in Central New York is set for September 29th
* Racing News - Stephan de Pinasses report from the
    COMSCC Time Trials
* Presidents Message - A Lot To Be Thankful For
    - by Tom Lesko
* Lettera dallItalia - A note from AONEs Bruce Fernie
* The Club Store - AONE Parasols and other fine goods
* Classified Ads - Another clean sweep for guaranteed
    freshness!

I hope that those of you in the area are seriously considering a trip out
to Lime Rock over Labor Day Weekend to take in the Vintage Festival!  This
is the year to do it, since it marks Lime Rocks 20th Anniversary of the
spectacular annual event, and there will be extra things going on to
commemorate.  There will also be an Italian Car Corral on Labor Day, with
all Italian marques welcome.  Read all about it at
http://www.velocissima.com.

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster