re: Alfas in books, was "cannonball alfa"

>I'm reading Brock Yates' new Cannonball book right now.......snip
>Andrew Watry

Speaking of books and Alfa mentions. I just ordered an early
autographed copy of BS Levy's new book, the Fabulous Thrashwagon. I
would say that it is even funnier and more captivating than Last Open
Road and Montezuma's Ferrari, the first two volumes. Plenty of action
from the 50s and 60s, all the personalities, plus plenty of Allards,
C-Types, TDs, 356s, and Alfas. If you like that period in auto racing
(before the choreography, rule-craziness,  and commerialization), and
can stand to gain a few humorous insights on women and family life (who
can't?), you might enjoy it.

No commercial interest, but good auto fiction is hard to find:
http://www.lastopenroad.com/

thx, luke, SF, CA

74 Alfa Spider
63 Ferrari 250 GTE