V1 "debug" mode?

Hello,

	I received my V1 today and have this strange urge to just take the
afternoon off and drive around looking for cops...  cool toy :)  Thanks to
everyone who responded to my earlier inquiry (and subsequently talked me
into getting the concealed display).

	Of course, the first thing I had to do was see what weird things I
could make it do - with the limited number of controls on the V1 there
wasn't _too_ much exploring to do.

	I seem to have happened across some sort of 'debug' or 'diagnostic'
mode, though.  If you turn the detector off, then depress the control knob
and keep it depressed while turning it on, it will enter this mode.  On
mine, the first thing it does after I release the knob is to light up every
light on the display, then pressing the knob makes it display '2' '6' '9' '5'
in succession, repeating.  Continuing to press the knob results in various
displays; after approx. 30 presses, the sequence repeats.

        I was just wondering if anyone had any information on interpreting
what is displayed in this mode, and/or if there are any 'tweaks' that can
be applied.

Thanks,

todd j. derr
bmwcca #130676