E28 M5 wreck/parts for sale (long)

I will be selling my wreck or parting it out or keeping it depending on
the levels of difficultly involved and the interest level.  If the
offers are too low or shipping is too much of a pain (car is located in
Albuquerque), I may just keep the mechanicals in waiting, as I am sure
eventually I could find a 6er to put some M parts into.  Anyway, here is
a description:

Car is a flipped E28 M5, not rebuildable (crushed roof/doors, trunk is
canted up; FE is almost prefectly intact).  Car had 86000 miles on it.

Body:
- - Bumpers and front air dam on ok condition.
- - Not too many untouched body panels; generally the FE is good.
- - front grill, headlights etc are untouched.

Drivetrain is in excellent condition:
- - Engine strong, low oil consumption, used Mobil 1 and Lubromoly.  Jim C
  chip, Split Second MAF conversion (Ford MAF, Split Second
  electronics).  New chain tensioner at 72000 miles.  I also have the
  old AFM.
- - Transmission good with possible exception of slightly weak 2nd gear
  synchro.  BL/SS level 2.
- - 'New' rebuilt driveshaft.
- - New clutch at 72000 miles.
- - New water pump.
- - New Stebro cat back exhaust.  The rear section may be bent upward
  because of how the rear of the car was impacted, but there is no
  cosmetic damage.
- - Diff was ok.  Because of how the car impacted (very hard on the left
  rear wheel) I can't vouch for it.

Suspension was in great condition:
- - ~5000miles on Bilstein sports and Dinan springs with load-leveling
  elimination.
- - New Dinan sway bars.
- - Spare in excellent condition, two wheels fair (the finish has lots of
  wear, one wheel with excessive curb rash from the accident, one whell
  destroyed).
- - 4 225/50 16 Dunlop SP8000 with ~6000 miles.
- - Replaced brake rotors at 72000 miles, had thrust arms with 750
  bushings put in.
- - Steering was a little loose (hadn't replaced any of the steering
  links).
- - BMP aluminum stress bar (looks nice, may improve rigidity but that is
  debatable).

Interior WAS in great shape:
I need to check on it since I had a cheap cover on the wreck which came
off during bad weather.  Thus I can't be certain of the interior parts
until I check again to see if there is water damage.
- - Don't count on the headliner given the roof damage.
- - Natural leather in great shape almost everywhere except driver's side
  bolsters.
- - Dash not in good condition from New Mexico sun, have coverlay over it.
- - Floor mats good except drivers side.
- - Radio still worked.

That is the general summary.  Email me privately if there is any
interest.

Thanks,
Anand