<service> Crevier BMW

	Has anyone ever dealt with Crevier BMW?  My recent encounter with
them is not a pleasant one.  On their website, they posted that "Bring any
Coupon from any other BMW dealer, and we will not only accept it, but give
another 5% off".  I took the time to surf the net and found another
competitor that offered 10% off for all parts and service.  Anyhow, as I
gave the cashier the coupon, I told her about the 5% discount.  She denied
it and didn't offer me the addition 5% saving.
	I thought I might have made a mistake as I been surfing various
dealer website.  So I told her that I'll check on it at night and call her
if I'm right  and that I will call back if I am right.
	It turned out that I was right.  I called the cashier to let her
know and see if I could get an adjustment.  She transfered me to the
service advisor and basically I was playing phone tag with them.  I
finally gotten a bit upset and write a fax to their Service manager.
After 3 days of waiting, I still did not get any response.  Since work was
busy, I had my brother call for me to see if they could resolve the
problem.  After he made serveral calls without any response, I had to call
again.  It turned out that "he didn't get the fax".  Until finally today,
I gotten a hold of him. His reply to me was that "the reason the cashier
didn't know about it was because they made a mistake on the web.  Now it
has been changed".  Now I'm surfing the internet and the website still
display the same discount.
	In conclusion, (if any of this makes sense) I hope others may have
better experience than I have.  It may be good to figure it out right the
first time.  My phone tag experience with the service manager was not a
pleasant one.  His lack of customer support as well as his tone of voice
did not reflect a professional one.

			James