<E30> AC Pressure Switch ID

     OK.... My mechanic told me I need to replace the high pressure switch
on my car (87 325is). Ordered "high side pressure switch" from Bav Auto. Got
it today... Not the same part as the one I aparently need. On rec/dryer,
there are two switches. One is green, has female connector. Other is black
and brass colored, with male connector on the switch.
     On my car, the AC only works when the black one is jumped. Mechanic
told me this is high pressure switch. The "high side pressure switch" I got
from bav auto is colored green and matches the other switch (the one I dont
need replaced). I have the Bentley manual, but it doesn't say which is
which... I'm wondering if its my mechanic or bavauto that is confused. If
someone could let me know which is which, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Chris