Want list

'Tho' I'm sure it must seem like there are enough trucks loitering at the
Lazy Bar K these days(2 1/2 D-2's came home last weekend), I do have some
long term wants. No rush, just file in the back for the day you see one,
and remember that, above all, I'm cheap ;).

CO-1600 - cabover Loadstar, preferably a gas engined early 60's when they
used the Scout grille. Body not an issue, in fact I prefer not to get one
at all.

Metro van - A round-styled one, not the later 'box' van. Late 50's to early
60's would be perfect. There's an RM-122 sitting at the local RV storage,
but it's 'not' for sale.

Scout 800 - One with an original AMC 6 cyl installation.

IHC power unit and/or dynamo - post WWII, preferably smaller and gas
powered(I mean a UD-18 would be cool, but massive overkill). Bonus points
for a complete 'electric plant', power unit and dynamo in one.

Close to CA is good, in CA is better, and central CA is excellent.

Jim