CB Antennas

I presently have an antenna bolted to the driver-side "california-style"
sideview mirror.  I'm concerned about the added wind load eventually ripping the
mirror off the door, though.  I plan on moving the antenna to the left panel, so
that it is symmetric to the AM radio antenna on the passenger side.  I plan to
put the antenna on a spring/ball mount, which would be attached to the body as
described.

Bob Weller
'71 800B
Sonoma, CA