Re: ihc-digest V5 #167

Scouters,

Thanks for the response on the starter.

I'm going to replace the starter this week and the new one will get a Ford
Solenoid to power the armature.  Wiring is not a problem, I've already moved
the wiring off the starter to a terminal block on the firewall.

I'm getting pretty good at removing the header and starter.  Right about
now I'm really glad I took the time to put the exhaust system in with all
bolted flange joints and spent the extra couple bucks to get stainless
bolts.  It's so nice to have them just spin off after they're loose.
Even after driving on salty roads.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "'Necessity' is the plea for every
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/   infringement of human freedom.  It is the
   _/        _/ _/   _/         argument of tyrants; it is the creed of
 _/    _/ _/    _/ _/    _/          William Pitt, 1783