RE: 1300C rear brake drums needed

I need to locate a pair of rear brake drums for a '65 1300C(6 lug with dual
rear wheels).

IH part # is 966 162 R92

A very nice fellow with a backhoe saved me a solid day of hand digging
yesterday and won't take my money, but he does need brake work on this
dumptruck. I already have a replacement for his master cylinder, but the
rear drums are grooved pretty good.

If anybody has a lead on these, let me know. I prefer to deal with list
members before calling around to the specialty vendors.

Thanks!

Jim